Recent Location Based Branding projects have included:
* Work with the Entertainment Technology Center at CMU to help identify marketing and branding opportunities for their program.
* Development of the creative and business strategies for a new out-of-home entertainment web site.
* Strategic consulting for a variety of agencies. In this role, we help them identify new opportunities, both in terms of technology and potential business and serve as a strategic consultant to their clients.
* Development of strategic plan to help IBM/WebSphere reach the internet start-up community. We identified potential VC/funding and services partners, researched appropriate event partners and created unique sponsorship opportunities.
* We currently produce a weekly, e-commerce/new media update e-mail, including a monthly calendar of NY area new media events.
Previous work includes:
* Concept work for a variety of clients, including the World Wrestling Federation restaurant, Baywatch, Sports Illustrated and Kent cigarettes.
* The development of the business plan and partnership program for amusement.com.
* Through DVC Group, online applications and business development consulting (Claritin college marketing concepts, Coca-Cola, CBS, Times Square 2000, Green Giant, WNBA and the Salt Lake Olympic Committee), trade shows (including a highly successful, blue screen studio shoot for Lucent Technologies) and corporate brand marketing programs (thehealthchannel.com, pointandshop.com).
* CyberEvent Group (CEG) clients included the City of Avignon Festival, People Magazine, USA Network, Westwood One Radio Network, American Express, Merrill Lynch and the Grateful Dead.
* CEG won a MARCOM Award (Best Trade Show Exhibit) for the Immersive Animation_ Theatre, the first theatre to use head-mounted displays for marketing purposes.
* CEG introduced several VR systems to the marketplace, including CyberTron (we even named it!) and CyberBuggy.
* CEG produced the first Virtual Reality tour back in 1992, visiting college campuses throughout the Northeast.
* CEG tour managed the Cutty Sark Virtual Voyage, which won an Interactive Marketing Award in 1995.
* CEG produced an 11 month tour for Blockbuster Entertainment, bringing virtual reality to Blockbuster Music Plus and Blockbuster Video Grand Openings across the U.S.
Oneline Creative Strategies for Brand Experiences
"Tell me and I will forget, Show me and I will remember, Involve me and I will understand!" Confucius
© 2001, Location Based Branding, Inc.